David Moyer studied at the University of Delaware where he received his B.F.A., and the Maryland Institute, College of Art in Baltimore graduating with the M.F.A. in 1980. He teaches graphic design at the Pennsylvania College of Technology in Williamsport, Pennsylvania. He and his wife, Gretchen, established Red Howler Press in 1988 as both artists were interested in combining text and visual imagery.
The wood engravings we offer at RobinPrints.com were created for the Red Howler Press books.
David’s work has been included in many national and international exhibitions including:
- The Society of Wood Engravers, Oxford, England;
- International Artist Book Exhibition, Vilnius, Lithuania;
- Norwegian International Print Biennale, Fredrikstad, Norway;
- Minnesota Center for the Book Arts
- New York Center for the Book Arts
- Philadelphia Print Club
- Bucknell University, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania